Friday, January 30, 2015

K-Leen

Hey everyone, I'm Kaileen! I'm 18 years old and a freshman here at RIC. I'm studying to be a Special Education teacher, specifically in a high school! I'm from Craaaanston, which is about 20 minutes from RIC. I used to be a swimmer in high school, which was my life. So my biggest goal in life is to be teacher of the year....in the country.... and to be a swim coach!

I usually don't have much "free" time. I volunteer for Special Olympics on a swim team, and once a week that brings so many laughs and smiles. I love it. I am also a passworker, where I work with children or teenagers with special needs. Doing this made me realize how much I really want to be a teacher. I plan to change the world someday. Oh, I also work at an ice cream shop :)
I have an amazing sister, who is everything to me. I have a great boyfriend, John, who made me the person I am. Haley Howard, is my best friend, who changed my life forever. She has Down Syndrome and influenced me to go into Special Ed. (She's telling me to write this right now, but it is true) Sorry I'm not that interesting! But I hope to get to know everyone and share all our goals together. I can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment